FAQs for Moms & Babies
- Homeless Daughter in Need of Housing
- Dear Winnie, I have a 24-year-old daughter who has 2 kids ages 2 and 1. I put her out of the house three times because she’s disrespectful. The last straw was when we had fight. She’s been put out of every shelter she’s been in. Now she’s back at my house. I really don’t want Read More
- Winnie, Should I give my baby greens (vegetables) before I give him fruits?
- It doesn’t really make a difference what order you give your baby fruits and vegetables. Babies are born liking sweet tastes and so the order won’t change this. Read More
- Hi Winnie, If I’m giving my baby cereal, will it help him sleep through the night?
- Giving a baby cereal or another solid food will not make a difference in helping the baby sleep. They may sleep worse if the foods give them a stomach ache. It also gives the baby more calories and less nutrients which may lead to weight problems in the future. Stick with a bottle filled just Read More