Please attend our next recruitment event on: Monday, April 2, 2018
Check-in time: 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. (No admittance after 9:00 a.m.)
Location: 18100 Meyer, Detroit, MI 48235
You must wear business attire (no jeans/gym shoes). This is a first level interview. Capacity is limited.
Durations of recruitment events vary, so please be prepared to spend up to the full day with us.
A well-known drugstore chain, with multiple locations in the metro Detroit area, is looking for Pharmacy Technician Trainees. The Pharmacy Technician Trainee, is a training position where you can become a Pharmacy Technician, upon successful completion of the program, and pass all local state pharmacy guidelines.
• Accurately manage pharmacy tasks
• Work both independently and as a team in a fast-paced environment and achieve excellence in customer service through compassion and genuine care for all patients while ensuring all medication needs and regulatory compliance standards are met
• Demonstrate ethical conduct and maintain patient confidentiality always
• Handle all customer transactions in a timely and courteous manner
• Respond to customer complaints/concerns with a sense of urgency to see to their resolution
• High school diploma/GED is required; must bring copy to the event
• Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
• Ability to work weekends on a regular basis
• Previous medical work or training experience a plus
FOR REGISTRATION PURPOSES ALL APPLICANTS MUST PRESENT THE FOLLOWING:
• Your valid (non-expired) Michigan ID or Driver’s License
• Your Social Security Card or Passport
• Several copies of your resume
• A copy of your DD214 or letter from the VA if you are a veteran
• Proof of public assistance income like an award letter from DHS or Social Security
• Proof of any income earned from a job in the past 6 months (check stub)
• A copy of your layoff notice or Unemployment documentation, if you are laid off