For the past year or more WIN Network: Detroit and Great Start Collaborative of Wayne have been diligently working in partnership with the Detroit Regional Infant Mortality Reduction Task Force and the Detroit Institute for Equity in Birth Outcomes to promote perinatal health through social media. Organizations from access the Detroit area will be posting ready-made images and messages to their social media accounts as part of the MY BABY: Born Ready Social Media Campaign.
An image, message, and hashtags are provided for each day of the campaign, January through March 2018.
Participating is easy!
- Follow this link to download the MY BABY: Born Ready Content Calendar. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1S-XM7w2rBriH3njjVqFf3WO1IpLtnOTU?usp=sharing
- Find today’s date on the Content Calendar (each month has its own tab)
- Right click on the image to Save As Picture, and save this image to your computer
- Upload the image and paste the accompanying message and hashtags from the calendar into your Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram post!
- Use the hashtag #BornReady!
There will be prizes for the organization that posts the greatest number of our posts. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate you are participating.